So, Vita called me the other day at work and was excited because he had made the banana bread he had been craving. Naturally, I was also very excited because that meant I didn't have to make it when I got home from work. Then I started to think... how did I get so lucky? How did I find this guy who was very capable of not only cooking, but baking? Then, I came home to this..



Yes, that's right the water is in the sink with the dirty dishes but they did not quite get washed! Needless to say I kept an eye out as I was cleaning up for any other little disasters that might have happened during the unsupervised cooking... I found more evidence....
That's the pile of flour that somehow landed on the backsplash and then remained there hoping to never be found! Well, good news is... I found it! After cleaning up from my wonderful husbands cooking adventure I did find the finished product.
Now... you might be thinking to yourself that does not look like normal banana bread! Well, you are right! Vita later explained to me that since we had no eggs in the fridge at the time he started to make the bread, he decided that the blackberries I had bought the night before would be a natural substitute (that's why I love him!). To this day we are still enjoying our banana blackberry minus egg bread!

That's hilarious! Did it really work without eggs?!?
ReplyDelete