O.k. sister this one is for you. We have finally entered blog land. Since you are really the only one who will read this I hope you are happy now! Stay tuned for more fun pics. and lots of fun stories I know you will enjoy.
Oh em gee! I'm so excited to blogstalk you. And I doubt I'll be the only one doing so cuz the stories you have to tell are HI-larious! (Like the one about the little girl... and the singing. It's not the funniest EVER but it is funny, and adorable!)
Tevita and I were married on August 13, 2009 in South Jordan, Utah. We could not be happier! Vita is working as a CNA while going to school to be an Aviation Technician and I am in my 5th year as a Special Education Teacher.
Oh em gee! I'm so excited to blogstalk you. And I doubt I'll be the only one doing so cuz the stories you have to tell are HI-larious! (Like the one about the little girl... and the singing. It's not the funniest EVER but it is funny, and adorable!)
ReplyDelete